FRANKIEE JONAS!

Go down

FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

a place to talk about the amazing BONUS JONAS! Smile
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:27 am

Frankie is so awesome and cute!

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:Frankie is so awesome and cute!

agreeed Smile

i cant wait to see him in J.O.N.A.S.
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:15 pm

BIGROBismyHERO wrote:
Admin wrote:Frankie is so awesome and cute!

agreeed Smile

i cant wait to see him in J.O.N.A.S.

We can't either!! He's going to be so good in it! Very Happy

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:
BIGROBismyHERO wrote:
Admin wrote:Frankie is so awesome and cute!

agreeed Smile

i cant wait to see him in J.O.N.A.S.

We can't either!! He's going to be so good in it! Very Happy

yeah! ive never seen him act before, so im suure it'll be great
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:39 am

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY FRANKIE!!!!!! Very Happy

Love,
BRFR

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  WasAGrogBlogReader1 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 am

Happpy B-day frankie !
avatar
WasAGrogBlogReader1
Big Robbers

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-08-21
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

BIGROBismyHERO wrote:haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile

oops, arent you not supposed to say your wish out loud after you wish it?

ooh well Razz
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 pm

BIGROBismyHERO wrote:haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile
awwww, that's sooooo cool!! Sounds like it was so fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We should have done that! Very Happy

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:
BIGROBismyHERO wrote:haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile
awwww, that's sooooo cool!! Sounds like it was so fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We should have done that! Very Happy

haa,

can't wait til kevins birthday!
and big rob's


wait.. when is big rob's birthday?

Smile
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm

BIGROBismyHERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
BIGROBismyHERO wrote:haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile
awwww, that's sooooo cool!! Sounds like it was so fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We should have done that! Very Happy

haa,

can't wait til kevins birthday!
and big rob's


wait.. when is big rob's birthday?

Smile

I know! Very Happy We can't wait for Kevin's either!!
and as for Big Rob's we don't know when his is....We don't know if he's ever mentioned it. That's why we want to meet him to be able to interview him for our site! Very Happy

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  BIGROBismyHERO on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:47 am

Admin wrote:
BIGROBismyHERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
BIGROBismyHERO wrote:haha, did anyone do anything for frankies birthday?

i actually did something on the 16th, to celebrate both nick and frankies birthday.

my friend came over and we made a cake and blew out the candles and wished that we'd meet the jonas brothers (and big rob) one day.

Smile
awwww, that's sooooo cool!! Sounds like it was so fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We should have done that! Very Happy

haa,

can't wait til kevins birthday!
and big rob's


wait.. when is big rob's birthday?

Smile

I know! Very Happy We can't wait for Kevin's either!!
and as for Big Rob's we don't know when his is....We don't know if he's ever mentioned it. That's why we want to meet him to be able to interview him for our site! Very Happy

ahh! thatd b really cool.

i think you guys should be able to interview him
avatar
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRANKIEE JONAS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum